
At Seven Peaks. Kiana loves the wave pool.
(River and Kiana look like they could be siblings in this pic.)

Being goofy in a wheelbarrow with Giselle and River.

Kiana's favorite new shirt. She always wants to
wear her tie dye shirt from "chelle's" house.

Tie dyed feet after making tie dye shirts.

On the carousel during Fiesta Days.

Visiting with Trey and Sammie (from OK).

Holding hands with River at the pool.
Hi, it's a great blog.
ReplyDeleteI could tell how much efforts you've taken on it.
Keep doing!
These pictures are too cute! I need to see her one of these days! I can't believe how much she has grown!
ReplyDeleteHoly cow Jaime! She's all grown up! Is that Stacie's little girl with her? She gets cuter every time I see her. :) I really need to see you and her soon. :)
ReplyDeleteI love the tie-dyed feet. I wish I would have taken some photos of my kids!!
ReplyDelete